Due to the exceptional conditions with the COVID-19 pandemic, we are adapting our way of operation in order to preserve public health and stay safe.
- We urge our students to arrive no more than five (5) minutes before their classes begin and depart immediately after they are done.
- We do our best to maximize the proposed safety distances
- Disinfectant solutions are readily available in every classroom and communal spaces
- We have a designated emergency room
Based on the available scientific data relating to the new SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection, systematic implementation of all measures for prevention of the new coronavirus transmission and spread is considered of outmost importance.
1. BASIC MEASURES
- Monitoring the health status of students and teaching staff on a daily basis to identify possible SARS-CoV-2 symptoms.
- Constant revision and adaptation of the proposed safety measures.
- Available health care professionals to provide psychological counseling.
- The use of non-surgical protective masks is allowed in our facilities. We advise anyone to seek advice and information on how to use it correctly as masks may provide a false sense of security.
2. THE BUILDINGS AND CLASSROOMS
- Antiseptic alcoholic solutions in each class • Single use paper towels • Common household cleaners and disinfectant solutions for surface cleaning • Surgical and non-surgical masks are available.
- The classrooms’ desk layout has been changed to maximize the proposed safety distances. One student per desk is strongly advised.
- We have designated an isolation room for suspect cases to remain in. This room is equipped with surgical masks, disposable gloves and disinfectant solutions.
3. ARRIVAL – DEPARTURE OF STUDENTS
- we do our best to limit the social interaction between students.
- Our communal areas are not available to further promote social distancing.
- No external visitors (except for parents and guardians) our allowed in our buildings without an appointment.